Raffles Media, a web marketing specialist, is looking for an intern for the position of Assistant Affiliate Manager for our European market.
- Organization of emailing shoots for online campaigns
- Management of our existing partners (Affiliation network)
- Commercial negotiations with Affiliates
- Business development to extend our existing affiliation network
- We are looking for a hard working candidate.
- You should have a strong attention to detail, yet a capacity to see the big picture. You should be outgoing and enjoy dealing with customers as well as business partners. You need to have a passion for the Internet and you should be generally very comfortable with IT. You should feel at ease with numbers and MS Excel and you should have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Native French and Excellent English plus at least another European language (German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch or any Scandinavian Language)
- Previous experience in a digital marketing agency preferable.
Type of job: Internship
Job open to: Students and Graduates
Job Starts On: As soon as possible
Compensation: £500 per month + bonus
Period: At least 6 months, up to one year
Required languages: Native French and Excellent English and German or Spanish or Italian or Dutch or Swedish
Contact: Send CV and Cover Letter to Yolaine: email@example.com
Additional Keywords: affiliate markets, email marketing, online performance