We are looking for an experienced Web designer with an eye for color, a love for typography and an addiction to Photoshop. Our wish-list is headed by a pixel perfectionist who can work within tight deadlines and whose designs are both innovative and user-friendly.
Ideally, the candidate will be able to join us for an immediate start.
Typical projects will be: creating new design for websites, working on the layout, usability and coding (cross browser compatibility).
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and building new creatives and contents
- Maintaining and updating existing designs
- Optimising Newsletters
- Ideally the successful candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a webdesign role
- Photoshop CS4/CSS5
- HTML, HTML5
- CSS, CSS3
- Creativity and imagination
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A “can do” attitude, enthusiasm for challenges and a strong work ethic
- Basic knowledge of online direct marketing, lead generation, SEO and SEM
- Basic understanding of email HTML
To submit your resume, please email email@example.com.
Additional Keywords: web designer, interactive designer, creative designer, web marketing designer